Tuesday, September 28, 2010

God is at Work 2

Once again I am excited to share with you another testimony of what God is doing.

Also for those that were not able to make it on Sunday, I uploaded a video from Sunday night that gives the information for what will be happening in October.

You can view it by clicking here.

I will be working at getting highlights from the class uploaded as well for those that missed some of the gatherings.

Take Care,
Brian



The Journey

I have always had a relationship with God; it just seemed at times that
I let many other things stand in the way. I am no different than a lot of
people, who just seem to get involved in life, and lose the focal point of that
relationship. As I look back, I can see the many times God was trying to
bring me and my family back to him, but I was not ready or willing to listen
or see the signs.

I have always been one to believe in fate, as I call it at times, but in
reality, it is God leading you to where he needs you to be. We, as people of
faith, are broken at times in order to feel the grace of God. I know how it
feels to be broken, but now, I know how great it feels to follow the signs and
be in the grace.

As our Journey to Riverbank began, I felt that fate was leading us to
be part of this great mission, but as I later found out, family and friends of
this community, had been praying for it as well. This just goes to show, at
times, the most powerful words ever spoken for you or about you are shared
with God, and you may never know about it.

I know that God is at work in my family, life, community, and
Riverbank. I am just excited about what he is doing, and that I and my
family are a part of it.

Daniel Johnson
--

No comments:

Post a Comment