Thursday, December 9, 2010

Your Big Dream

Good Morning Riverbank,

If you are venturing out this morning stay warm.

If you weren't able to be a part of the worship gathering on Sunday night I shared a parable by Bruce Wilkinson called The Dream Giver.  Here are a few thoughts from that message that I believe will encourage you today.  If you get a chance to pick up the book I highly recomend it.  You can get it from Amazon by clicking here. 

One morning, Ordinary woke up with these words echoing in his mind: What you are missing you already have... Could it be? Ordinary looked and looked. And then he discovered that in a small corner of his heart lay a Big Dream. The Big Dream told him that he, a Nobody, way made to be a Somebody and destined to achieve Great Things. - The Dream Giver -
  • Common Misconceptions about Dreams
    • I don't have a dream
    • I have to invent a dream
    • I have a dream, but it is not that important
    • I have a dream, but it is up to God to make it happen
    • I had a dream, but it is too late
I encourage you to pray and consider these questions today.  Do any of these describe your beliefs about a Big Dream for you life? What is the Big Dream that God has place in your heart? Where are you at in your journey to see that Big Dream fullfilled?

May you see all of your Big Dream fulfilled,

Pastor Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment