Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Seize the Mission

We had a wonderful time together last evening.  I believe God really met with us and I hope you were as encouraged as I was.  It is exciting to see God gathering the workers to reap the harvest.   If you weren't able to make it, I did video tape it and as soon as I can figure out some computer things to burn it to DVD I will get it sent out to you.

This week our verses will focus on Seizing the Mission of Jesus.  As we do this we need to remember that this is not our mission that He has given us, but His mission that He invites us to participate in.  

I Peter 2:9-10
  9 But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests,s a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
10 "Once you had no identity as a people;
  now you are God's people.
Once you received no mercy;
  now you have received God's mercy."s

Thank you Lord for your great mercy and this great opportunity.

Have an Abundant Day,
Pastor Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment