Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pray For the Craig Family

Good Morning Riverbank,

As I am writing this my thoughts keep going to the tragedy that the Craig family right here in our community experienced this past weekend of the accidental shooting of a 7 yr old boy by his 10 yr old brother in a hunting accident.  Some of you I am sure know the family and others affected by this tragedy.  There are no words to describe what they must be experiencing.  I have children the same age and I can only imagine the trauma for those that were present when this happened.  I encourage you to do what I have done as this has come to mind.  PRAY!   Pray for comfort, emotional healing, peace and for them to cling to God rather than turn on Him.  The following words of the 23rd Psalm have been my prayer.  Let us continue to lift this family before the God's throne of Grace.

Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

Share His Love,

Pastor Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment